Nu Radiance Classic
Dentist Supervised Teeth Whitening System
Unsurpassed whitening results for most patients
- Highly effective on a large range of stains
- Begin seeing results with your first treatment – most
patients complete treatment in one week
- Pleasant mint flavor
- Available from your dentist
Nu Radiance Classic is one of the original custom tray teeth whitening systems. Classic whitening gel is available in multiple strengths to accommodate a variety of needs, giving unsurpassed whitening results. Classic is highly effective on difficult stains and including Tetracycline stains. The gel has a pleasant mint flavor and wear times can be as little as 30 minutes and up to 8 hours. See outstanding results in as little as 5-8 days.
"Our office has been using Nu Radiance CLASSIC Teeth Whitening Products for the last year with fantastic results. We have had obvious shade changes up to 6 times the original color and haven't received any complaints regarding sensitivity. The products we've used in the past have either had little improvement in shade color or resulted in hyper-sensitivity. Our office and patients are very pleased with the Nu Radiance products!"— Dr. Brett Anderson and Dr. Gaile Cerniauskas, Park Ridge Dental Associates
Your dentist has provided you with one of the most advanced teeth whitening systems available for custom tray whitening. With unsurpassed results, Nu Radiance Classic contains a pleasant-tasting whitening gel that is available in multiple strengths to accommodate your teeth whitening needs.
Each syringe provides enough gel for about 6 complete applications for upper and lower teeth. Each segment marked on the syringe is the approximate dose for whitening two arches.
To whiten your teeth:
1. Snap off and save the small cap from the Classic teeth whitening syringe tip.
2. Express a small dot ( actual size) into the deepest portion of each tooth compartment of the custom custom whitening trays. Place gel only into the tooth compartments that are in your smile (6 to 8 teeth across). Excess gel in the tray can lead to temporary irritation and
discoloration of gum tissue.
3. Blot your teeth dry with a tissue.
4. Position the custom whitening trays containing whitening gel onto the teeth. Press carefully.
Pressing too hard will push the whitening gel onto your gums and soft tissue. Avoid direct
contact of the Classic whitening gel with gums or soft tissue.
5. Remove excess Classic whitening gel with a cotton swab, tissue, or toothbrush.
6. After inserting upper and lower trays, place the small cap on the Classic syringe tip for storage.
7. Treatment times are:
10% carbamide peroxide - 6-8 hour wear-time
16% carbamide peroxide - 2-4 hour wear-time
22% carbamide peroxide - 1 hour wear-time
30% carbamide peroxide - 30 minute wear-time
once a day or as directed by your dentist
8. Once treatment is completed, remove custom whitening trays. Brush teeth and custom whit- ening trays with toothpaste. Rinse well. Rinse custom whitening trays with room temperature water. Warm or hot water can distort and ruin custom whitening trays.
9. Place custom whitening trays into storage case.
Whitening will only improve your natural teeth. It will not change the shade of crowns, bridges, veneers, composite fillings, dentures or any other man-made material. If you are considering dental work, it is best to whiten your natural teeth first, and then your dentist can select the whiter shade for your restorative dentistry.
Results may vary
Final results may vary based on wear-time and frequency of applications. For best results, follow the treatments that your dentist recommends, the instructions listed in this pamphlet, and the "Tips for better whitening" section below.
Tips for better whitening
1. The best whitening results are achieved when patient maintains regular dental hygiene visits.
2. Do not smoke, eat or drink while wearing custom whitening trays.
3. Avoid the use of tobacco and food/beverages that are deep in color such as coffee, tea, red
wine, and colas during and up to 24 hours after a whitening treatment.
Possible side effects
Patients have reported sensitivity to cold during teeth whitening treatment and occasional gum irritation. A smaller number of patients have reported temporary discomfort during treatment such as tongue and/or lip soreness, throat irritation or moderate tooth pain. Sensitivity and tissue soreness usually subside within 1 to 3 days after treatment.
If you experience sensitivity or tissue irritation, you may skip whitening treatments until sensitivity subsides.
A dark or purple color may be seen in the dental trays after treatment. This occurs when whitening gel oxidizes the surface stains on amalgam (silver) fillings. This is normal and will not harm you, your amalgam filling, or your dental trays.
Store at temperatures not exceeding 73° F (23° C), protect from direct light, especially sunlight and heat sources. Refrigerate for long-term storage to maintain product stability. Do not freeze. Keep out of the reach of children.