Nu Radiance Forté
Teeth Whitening System
A fast acting teeth whitener with the additional benefit of
calcium peroxide to help strengthen the enamel by increasing
re-mineralization and surface hardness.
- 30 minute treatment times
- Calcium peroxide strengthens and re-mineralizes
the tooth enamel
- Lessens appearance of “white spots” from de-calcification
such as from orthodontic braces
- Reduced sensitivity
- Fast results - in about a week!
Nu Radiance Forte with calcium strengthens and whitens teeth at the same time, without causing sensitivity. Forte's blend of activated gels require only brief 30 minute wear- times. Forte's calcium rich formula is also effective in treating white spots from de-calcification, such as following orthodontic (bracket) treatment. See exceptional whitening results in as little as 5-8 days while increasing tooth surface hardness and promoting healthier teeth.
"Finally, I can recommend with confidence to my patients with white spots and decalcification a product that whitens and remineralizes. Forte delivers dramatic results that surpassed all expectations."— Dr. Bill Holohan, Holohan Dental Professionals
Forte Teeth Whitener rebuilds enamel through significant calcium uptake, increasing surface hardness and promoting healthier teeth.
This 30 minute take home system whitens teeth and leaves them feeling smooth.
Each dual syringe has 5-6 complete applications for upper and lower teeth. Each segment marked on the syringe is the approximate dose for whitening one arch.
To whiten your teeth:
1. Remove and save the cap from Forte whitening gel syringe. Place a mixing tip onto the syringe,
and twist to lock into place.
2. As the gels are dispensed, they will be blended by the mixing tip and activated. Do not pull back on the plunger; this can cause activation of the gel within the syringe.
3. Express a small ribbon of gel ( actual size) into the deepest area of each tooth portion of the custom custom whitening tray. Place gel only in the tooth portions that are in your smile (6 to 8 teeth across). Excess gel can lead to temporary irritation and discoloration of gum tissue.
4. Blot your teeth dry with a tissue.
5. Position the custom whitening trays containing whitening gel onto the teeth. Press carefully. Pressing too hard will push the whitening gel onto your gums and soft tissue. Avoid direct contact of the Forte whitening gel with gums or soft tissue.
6. Remove excess Forte whitening gel with a cotton swab, tissue, or toothbrush.
7. After inserting upper and lower trays, remove and dispose of the mixing tip. Replace the cap onto the Forte syringe for storage. If single arch applications are being done, save the mixing tip for the next use. Each mixing tip should be used for two arch applications. When reusing
the mixing tip, purge a small amount ( actual size) and discard to clear the mixing tip.
8. Treatment times are:
Forte whitening gel 30 minute wear-time
For added calcium benefit 60 minute wear-time
Once a day or as directed by your dentist
9. Once treatment is completed, remove custom whitening trays. Brush teeth and custom whitening trays with toothpaste. Rinse well. Rinse custom whitening trays with room temperature water. Warm or hot water can distort and ruin custom whitening trays.
10. Place custom whitening trays into storage case.
Results may vary
Final results may vary based on wear-time and frequency of applications. For best results, follow the treatments that your dentist recommends, the instructions listed in this pamphlet, and the "Tips for better whitening" section below.
Tips for better whitening
1. The best whitening results are achieved when patient maintains regular dental hygiene visits.
2. Do not smoke, eat or drink while wearing custom whitening trays.
3. Avoid the use of tobacco and food/beverages that are deep in color such as coffee, tea, red
wine, and colas during and up to 24 hours after a whitening treatment.
Possible side effects
Patients have reported sensitivity to cold during teeth whitening treatment and occasional gum irritation. A smaller number of patients have reported temporary discomfort during treatment such as tongue and/or lip soreness, throat irritation or moderate tooth pain. Sensitivity and tissue soreness usually subside within 1 to 3 days after treatment.
If you experience sensitivity or tissue irritation, you may skip whitening treatments until sensitivity subsides.
A dark or purple color may be seen in the dental trays after treatment. This occurs when whitening gel oxidizes the surface stains on amalgam (silver) fillings. This is normal and will not harm you, your amalgam filling, or your dental trays.
Store at temperatures not exceeding 73° F (23° C), protect from direct light, especially sunlight and heat sources. Refrigerate for long-term storage to maintain product stability. Do not freeze. Keep out of the reach of children.